The ingredients are particularly good for keeping your skin, hair, eyes and muscles in tip top condition.
- Serves 2
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk (Or which ever milk you prefer)
- 1 tbsp of Puresoul Ghee
- 1 cup of sliced onion
- 1/2 tsp tumeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 cups/handfuls of baby spinach leaves
- Pinch of salt / peppper
- Crack and whisk the eggs and milk together in a bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat Puresoul Ghee in a large frying pan, add the sliced onions, turmeric and cumin powder and cook until the onions have caramelised.
- Add in the spinach leaves and cook until the leaves are wilted. Remove from pan.
- Pour the eggs into the same pan and allow to settle on the bottom and then scramble them by storing every now and then.
- Once they are nearly cooked through and firming up, stir the spinach and onions in.
- Serve up piping hot.